Welcome to Year 4 with Ms McCoy- What a full fun packed year we have ahead!
Our topics for the Autumn Term are: The Romans and Christmas around the world. Here the children will have the... more
Our School Vision
At Broadbent Fold we enable each child to unlock their talents and celebrate their individual successes. We are preparing our children for the opportunities and challenges they will encounter in our community and the wider world.
We aim to achieve this by:
· Fostering positive relationships striving for empathetic, tolerant and respectful children.
· Equipping our children with essential, practical skills to enable them to flourish, develop and succeed in the future.
· Teaching through our creative curriculum encouraging children to take ownership of their learning in order to develop enquiry, interest and confidence.
· Encouraging our children to develop independence, so they become global thinkers and aspire for excellence.
· Nurturing their physical and emotional wellbeing to develop well-rounded, happy, resilient children.
· Working collaboratively with our families to ensure all children reach their full potential.