Welcome to Year 6! The children are making the most of the last year of learning at Broadbent Fold Primary School, and what an exciting last year it is! Although this is our last year together, we... more
At Broadbent Fold we enable each child to unlock their talents and celebrate their individual successes. We are preparing our children for the opportunities and challenges they will encounter in our community and the wider world.
We aim to achieve this by:
· Fostering positive relationships striving for empathetic, tolerant and respectful children.
· Equipping our children with essential, practical skills to enable them to flourish, develop and succeed in the future.
· Teaching through our creative curriculum encouraging children to take ownership of their learning in order to develop enquiry, interest and confidence.
· Encouraging our children to develop independence, so they become global thinkers and aspire for excellence.
· Nurturing their physical and emotional wellbeing to develop well-rounded, happy, resilient children.
· Working collaboratively with our families to ensure all children reach their full potential.
Broadbent Fold is an inclusive school, committed to providing diverse and rich experiences for all children.